Sasaki(U.O.E)....RM66 per person..and more  

Posted by Fiery HeArt---->Bearz

 SASAKI RESTAURANT in town


  Rm66 per person...=.=''...all you can eat buffet. Doesn't include alcohol of course . All alcohol are to be paid separately . OK here was the plan .

  1. Meet at 7
  2. then start eating then "chao"
  Here is what happen
  1. Every one arrive at 6.30 or even earlier accept me
  2. Started receiving call at 6.45 rushing me
  3. I left home at 6.35
  4. Stuck in Jam cause the restaurant is in town
  5. Reach late.....(7.40)
  6. Ate till 9.45(shop close at 10pm)
  Anyway, about the restaurant.......

  It is not very big , the restaurant kind of remind me of all the hotel restaurants which usually offer free buffet breakfast to their guest. Although it is a Japanese restaurant it's interior design is not very Japanese (dissapointing...-.-'') but had a little Chinese feel to it . 

  The Food , it had a sort of a large variety sushi , some Japanese delicacy , and Japanese desert .
Anyway the range of Japanese food was wide ; raw seafood , tempura , sushi , wasabi , etc . However there was also a section of Chinese looking dishes , I'm not sure whether it is consider "Japan" type of food but I 'm sure i ate some of those dishes in China and at home before . Furthermore , the dish that caught my eye was the Seafood Carbonara Spaghetti  . It was the only western looking dish out of all the dishes .To me that dish was kinda like in a wrong buffet restaurant . 

  Dessert.......i thought i saw the word "kuih" for a dish. Because the dessert wasn't that unique that why i don't remember but was still nice and sweet . 

  About the taste of food, I'm no food expert. But for me it was Great , Unique & Delicious(G.U.D) .   
  
  Worth it??? , I guess "so" . It is a sort of place where , I would only go once to experience what Japanese sushi is like .

  
Special
Other "hot" news to remember  
1. Police v.s Ah Long
(I wonder what will happen to all the people who owe money to the loan sharks .)
2. US reaching out to Muslim while M'sia is "reinforcing relationship" with China .
3.Another mysterious Airplane crash(AF447)
4.North Korea nuclear test worries the "world". 
(I'm not sure whether it is the world or only South Korea and US. Because Malaysia doesn't seem to care or maybe I'm wrong)
5. H1N1 still active as the infected continue to rise.
6. Public Transport fare in Malaysia expected to rise 30%
(hope the efficiency of buses get better by 100%++ as well)
7. Susan Boyle lost...Diversity won....




-=.\ummm....ignore or comment if you don agree and please don't sue me...=.=''.../.=-

This entry was posted on Friday, June 5, 2009 at Friday, June 05, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment