Solemnly for my personal use only.....=D  

Posted by Fiery HeArt---->Bearz

  Recently there were a few commercial from Animax about iPledge , in conjunction with their 2 new anime Tears To Tiara , and Fullmetal Alchemist encouraging people to pledge......=.=''.....sadly i won't be pledging to both this anime , because simply i don't want to promise an anime series anything. 

 
  However , came up with an idea to remind me a few points that i plan to do in this 20 month . So iPledge to myself 5 simple thing........

myPledge
  1. Don't die
  2. 3.6 and above Grade Point Average for all my further studies whether in STPM or A-levels
  3. Build a new custom made desktop
  4. Do something that will scare the crap out of me
  5. Live life to the fullest
  Not very detailed though but what the heck , simple pledge gives me more choices to archive more , rather then detail pledges which one detail thing is successfully done . 

P/S : Credits goes to me , myself , animax(for the idea) , AND

Hope my cousin is right that gathering all the positive energy from viewer and readers as they read your blog or wish list would help make it come through..........although i believe that self reliance and hardwork would be more realistic "in time's of crisis" , but no wrong giving it a little boast and make it into reminder for the next 20 month . 

This entry was posted on Friday, May 1, 2009 at Friday, May 01, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment